This programme’s primary funder is the Department of Social Development and a long serving benefactor from the United States of America, Sue Heywood, together with the generous sponsors from St Mary’s Church in Tuxedo, New York, also regularly provide financial support for food parcels for a number of needy families.
The centre has the following staff members:
- 1 Programme Manager
- 3 Social Auxiliary workers
- 1 Administrator
- 1 Orphan Care Coordinator
- 1 Expanded Public Works Programme Coordinator
- 1 Poverty Alleviator
- 1 Cook
- 09 Expanded Public Works Programme Caregivers
- 10 Field Caregivers
- 6 Incentive caregivers
- 23 Child and youth care workers.